1. Log into Online Banking
2. In line that says "Welcome [Customer Name]. You have  unread
and  read messages." Click one of the .
3. Select Account type you want the message set up for.
4. Click "Setup New Alert"
5. Select the type of message you want to receive by
using the drop down box. Balance Below or Above will
work when there is account activity. If an account
does not have activity the message will not process.
Check Clear will work when the specified check
number clears. For daily balances select LEDGER BALANCE-SHORT TEXT.
6. Select the Account Number from the drop down
7. Fill in the Above/Below/Check Number (if this type of
message is chosen)
8. If you select Online Message Box, a message will be
sent to your online banking. To retrieve this message
you will select the Message hyperlink.
9. If you select E-mail a message will be produced and
sent to the specified email address.
10. If you would like to receive a text message you will
need to select E-mail. A text message uses a SMS
(short message service) address which is like an email
address. Each cell phone carrier has a unique SMS.
For example if your cell phone number is 123456789
and your cell phone carrier is US Cellular the address
entered into the email field will be:
11. Click Finish
12. Your message will be generated after an overnight
13. If you would like to delete a message, you can by
selecting the hyperlink for DDA or SAV and follow the
14. If you need further assistance please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may contact any of
our offices for assistance.