MyCard Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who's eligible for a Waumandee State Bank Customized MASTERCARD® Debit Card?
Those who have a Waumandee State Bank checking account. The primary account owner and any authorized users on the account can customize their card. Subject to credit approval.
2. What if I have an existing Waumandee State Bank MASTERCARD® Debit Card?
In order to receive your new Photo Card, you will need to Apply Online first. You will receive the new Photo/ID Debit Card in the mail; you will receive a new card number and PIN number. Your existing card will be closed four (4) weeks after your new Photo Debit Card is ordered. If you do not receive your card within this time frame please contact Waumandee State Bank at 608-626-3131.
3. How often can I change my design to a customized Waumandee State Bank Debit Card?You can change the existing card as often as you like. Anytime you change the image there will be a $10 fee.
4. What images are not acceptable?
Please see our Image Guideline section below for our criteria for acceptable photo submissions. Waumandee State Bank reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates our Image Guidelines. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by phone and you may submit a new image anytime following your rejection.
5.How do I change the size of my photo?
Please see our Image Guideline section below for assistance
6. How much does it cost?
A fee of $10.00 will be deducted from your checking account linked to your Debit Card each time you create a new card or change the photo.
7. What happens when my card is about to expire?
Upon expiration of your card, a new card will be sent to you with the same image as your most recent card (at no cost). If you want to change your image at this time you may do so with a $10 fee.
8. How will I receive my personalized card?
Your card will be mailed to you via the US Postal Service. Your PIN will arrive separately for your security.
9. How long will it take to receive my card?
After your request has been submitted and approved by Waumandee State Bank and we have contacted you via phone, you can expect your card to be mailed within 7-10 business days. Your PIN should follow 1-3 days after your card.
10. What if I pay a recurring bill using my debit card?
When your new card arrives, contact the vendor who initiates the bill payment and switch the transaction over. All new Photo Cards come with a new card number, three-digit security code and PIN.
11. Can I order a Custom Card for my business account?At this time, custom cards are only available for personal accounts.
12. How do I change my Custom Card image?Follow the link on our MyCard webpage.
13. If my card becomes damaged, lost, or my name changes, what should I do?Contact Waumandee State Bank during normal business hours and let your personal banker know or call 1-800-554-8969 anytime to cancel your card immediately.
14. Can the joint account holder on my account have a custom card with a different image than me?Yes. Each signer on the account can have their own unique card of their choice.
To ensure image quality on your debit card, please use the following guidelines when selecting a personal image. Waumandee State Bank and its partners reserve the right to approve all images submitted for Custom Debit Cards. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner of the image, including images downloaded from other internet sites.
To resize image:
Custom images should not contain: